Wednesday, August 12, 2009

FEMA camps what?

wow. community. tonight felt a little like college and it was AWESOME! i went over to a friend's house and we started a Bible study on Daniel. It was the first time in a long time that I was really diving into the word on an intimate level. It was fantastic. Challenging and totally invigorating. So here's a little personal thank you: Brandi, Senia, and Ruthie- thank you for being my friend. I am so glad I am yours.

Thankful to feel like myself again. been a long long long time coming but it feels really great. decided to start some type of running again. as much as i don't think i like discipline, apparently i was created for some type of it so thinking about running again. who knows but it is a goal tonight.

thankful for safe places to learn and grow and discover more through His word. that is priceless.

thankful to not be a loose canon like Hilary C. Gees lady loosen up!

thankful for some money in the bank to pay those bills. (however dwendeling it may be.)


really thankful for new friendships- Laura, thank you for reaching out. really thankful for old ones.

Thankful that right now I am not in a FEMA camp (thank you Senia and Brandi).

And honest to goodness I am just really thankful for freedom, in this country and in my life. fear is no place to be, let's be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment