Friday, August 28, 2009

So it's been a while and that's pretty normal for me. Consistency is not something that readily comes to me. But here is to my try. So today- I'm thankful for brokenness. I know- it's a struggle to even say without sounding overwhelmingly cheesey. It's true though. Deep down brokenness. I have no NO idea what the Lord is doing with my life, but I know I have never been more moldable than I am right now. Anything and everything he is going to do in my life- it's all Him. I have nothing and bring nothing to the table. So here's my procolmation to the world, my life, it's His. Anything that comes from me, anything worthy of praise or recognition, it's him. I have nothing to do with it. This is not self-deprication, its fact. It is for the first time seeing myself it the light of who he is and who I am. The glory within me is from the almighty sovereign Lord. I am so thankful He brings wisdom to my heart. Glory to you Gracious Lord. I rejoice in your future provision and your momentary sustaining.

On a few different notes....
1. Take a gander at this blog if you have the chance. Nancy Wilson has been entrusted with much wisdom from the Father, and I am so thankful that I can glean from what the Lord is teaching her. http://femina.reformedblogs.com/
2. Listen to the new Imogen Heap album. She is absolutely fantastic. Not a bad song on the album really. Some are better than others, but all are immensely entertaining.
3. The new Needtobreathe is pretty good to, if you are itchin for some new music.

No comments:

Post a Comment