Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Right as rain?

Well first and foremost, not to sound overwhelmingly corny- but I am so thankful for the rain. Everybody remember the days of our Alabama drought? Crazy. Well I love it. Something quite soothing to the soul I think. Makes, well forces you, to just slow down a bit. Speaking of rain, Adele (who is excellent by the way if you haven't heard) sings a song called "Right as Rain". Pretty telling I think. Listen here . I'm not sure if anybody actually reads this, but if they do I'd like to know what you think about this song. Let's be honest, or just me for that matter, this is how my dating life has well, always been. (Not the bed part- gees. But pretty much the sentiment.) Wow- thank the Lord for his protection, provision, forgiveness and grace. Looking at my dating life will throw anyone into a full on thanksgiving feast. Moving on before I get out the kleenex.

OH Cosumel Grill- you know just what I need. So tonight one of my oldest and dearest friends who just so happens to be named Cara as well, had dinner with me tonight. I had Burrito Picoso. It was incredible. This steak burrito in an enchilada sauce, stuffed with cheese and rice and beans. I mean I am not sure anyone can surmount the service and the food of this little gem located on 31's Shelby Mart. I love it. Please go. I have no doubt that you will be extremely pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment