Friday, June 4, 2010

A lovely Friday stroll...

Apparently I am on a blog-posting-picture-loving kick right now. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do! This is my make do inspiration book at the moment.
I want this succulent garden. Isn't it just beautiful?

Okay this bed is in a retreat in Africa. It is simply amazing. Doesn't it seem so comfy and exotic?











Most importantly this bed/room is on the Grand Canal in Venice. I might not leave the room.

















Now this is camping or living? Not so sure, but I don't think I'd mind it for a while...










enough said.


My new favorite flower. The peony. Je t'aime. 


I just recently got back from the beach and wanted to 
                                                    try and capture how the ocean makes me feel. This picture was perfect. 


I think I would feel awesome and at ease sitting here. I fell in love with the wall.
This is my favorite place in Paris by day...by night.

No comments:

Post a Comment