Friday, June 11, 2010

Absolute Friday.







  "Often while traveling with a camera we arrive just as the sun slips over the horizon of a moment, too late to expose film, only time enough to expose our hearts." - minor white. 






These are my current inspiration boards.  





I feel like I need the hotpink outfit and couch and well shoes- Ok the entire thing. 
There is a bouquet made out of old broaches! Gorgeous. 
And well the tea table of macrons, I want to eat the entire thing daily. 
This color palette I adore right now. Here is how I see this happening. I want to be the girl on the bridge in Paris, I want my bedroom to be the one to the right of her, I want both fireplaces, and a SWING in my living room. How fantastic? 

 Then to finish, two things I didn't want to add to the boards. They stand alone. I love this. It says "It is never too late to change who you want to be." 

To finish- another ocean shot. I love this. The sea in the rain. Gorgeous. 



No comments:

Post a Comment