Monday, May 24, 2010

A few of the things I love...right now.

I want to wear this everyday. AND walk around in these halls. Gorgeous. 


With the weather like it is, a tingy of heat and perfect nights, I want to sit right there on that rock and read. To be honest, I'd probably lay down on the rock and fall asleep.






Every year in Brussels, they take begonias and create art in the square. I have until August to book my flight!

This gorgeous apartment is in my city- Paris. And so is this bedroom, which I will gladly reproduce and claim as my own. 

All I can say is yes please to these Christian Louboutin

And I'd sit right here and wear them and drink wine and laugh til I cried. 


















I will remember this and have it when camping outdoors is simply not an option. 

 Inspiration books. I will start a new one very very soon. 

1 comment:

  1. I love all of these! Put me down for the Brussels trip to see the flowers!

    ReplyDelete